Re: I hate it when that happens...

> Well, I don't want to trade manly quips with you all night, but my point
> was something like "don't mess up, and have backups."

Unless you have something like "snapshot" running, you will invariably
lose whatever it is that you've just been working on, backups or not.

Additionally, it doesn't take much to accidentally dump an "rm" command
into a shell.  You can do it with a screen paste, a shell script
error, you name it.

Gun safety means always keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction
even though you *know* the gun is unloaded and the safety is on...