Re: I've been blocked

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:33:44 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:

> I have seen all of your posts here.

yes, but not all of them. The ones I wanted to post very much didn't go
through.

Sorry to everybody for those short annoying testing messages. It turned
out that the very message that I wanted to post very much did get blocked,
and I now know the reason.

Please understand that I posted several times before I tried those
testing messages. I haven't been involved in this mlist for over a month
now, and to me everything seemed to be falling apart after one power
failure one night, several days ago....

thanks for your patient