dselect disorientation

I lost the orientation with dselect.-( Can anyone tell how to get it
back?-) I think I made somathing wrong but I don't know what.
I don't understand why there are so many packages to be removed and
downgraded.
Is there a good way to get a "clean" status back.

This is my apt/sources.lst file:

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

The update (in dselect) seems okay. But when I try to install, I get this:

dselect
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
3dwm-clock 3dwm-csgclient 3dwm-geoclient 3dwm-pickclient 3dwm-texclient 3dwm-vncclient aalib1-dev abiword-common abiword-gnome abiword-help
... (many lines with may packages, only the first and last line shown)
 zinf-plugin-esound zonecheck
 rsnapshot
apt-cacher cdrtools-doc dbus-1-doc discover1-data fftw3-doc lingoteach-lesson logwatch pdbv
The following packages will be DOWNGRADED:
a2ps aalib-bin aalib1 abiword-doc acpid addressbook adduser adjtimex advi aee afio aggregate agrep alevt alsa-base alsa-headers alsa-utils amap
... (many lines with may packages, only the first and last line shown)
xvncviewer xvt xwrits xzgv xzoom yale yudit zip zip-crypt zlib1g zlib1g-dev zoo zsh zsh-beta-doc zsh-doc
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
libstdc++5 (due to apt) coreutils dselect (due to dpkg) e2fslibs (due to e2fsprogs) libblkid1 (due to e2fsprogs) libcomerr2 (due to e2fsprogs)
 libuuid1 (due to e2fsprogs) initscripts (due to sysvinit)
8 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1408 downgraded, 1687 to remove and 9 not upgraded.
Need to get 511MB/511MB of archives.
After unpacking 3046MB disk space will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially harmful
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
?]