Re: Sarge

Michael Rumpf wrote:

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 20:47, Patrick Donker wrote:

Peeps,

Anyone knows when Sarge will be released? I have a Compaq ML370 waiting for me, but I'd rather install the latest and greatest on it. Question is, how long before I can install?

-3 Months :)

I'm running Sarge on my desktop for nearly three months now and had no
major problems. Sometimes a package is broken after an update but mostly
it is fixed again on the next update.

Thats quite a while, but I dont think I'll be needing the box anyday soon, so I guess thats alright then :)