RE: "Consulta".

Jorge,

Cuando dices 'cinta' se refiere a una cinta de tape or cable de conneción?
Ademas, esto es para hacer
una copia de tu filesystem que esta presente en la cinta, cierto?

Group,

I don't know the answer, but below is the translation of the question..my
only assistance to his question.

'I wish to know how to attach a tape drive, model SUNStorEdge
DDS-4 to a SUN FIRE 280.  I also want to know what tools to use
in order to back up the filesystem.' (assuming he's talking about the FS on
tape).

Regards,

Tony UcedaVélez
Security Analyst
tvelez@secureworks.com
877.884.1110
SecureWorks. Rock-solid Internet security.
No hassles. No headcount.  No capital outlay.
http://www.secureworks.com