Jigdo interruption backup to removable media.

Users:
What are the files that I should need to be copy, i.e. write, to CDR in the midst of an abortive download via Jigdo-lite (Win XP) and how should they be restored so that the program can reinitiate the download at a later date without loss of data?  This seems to be the recourse for my public-library download of the CD's, as they are reputed to clean the drives nightly of extraneous additions.
Great thanks in advance:
Howard.

Do you Yahoo!?