Re: sql-ledger and postgresql: HOWTO?

Oliver Elphick schrieb:

I agree with that.  (Once I got it working, I found sql-ledger to be
cumbersome and not in my opinion suitable for use as an enterprise
accounts system. )

ACK. I tried SL [sql-ledger] AFAIR 2 years ago. The plan was, to use it for an small NGO, and for my small "ltd."-company. Mainly I missed some standard functionality like payment corrections etc., only solvable by tricky workarounds in SL. It seems, that the basic design of SL lacks flexibility as the developer lacks bookkeeping knowledge. Second, the project is not "open" in the sense of "open for volunteers and contributions", because of the one and lonely developer.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer