Re: Onboard soundcard just disappearing...

Hi Tom,

Are you sure the hardware is still working properly? I have had soundcards
fail permanently before.

Also, if it is a PCI card, you might want to open the case and check that
it is still pushed into the slot properly, or take it out and put it back
in again. Did you move the computer around recently?

What kind of soundcard is it exactly?

:i