Re: signature separator

On Wednesday 04 August 2004 14:20, Paul Gear hurled the following on the wire:
> Joachim Fahnenmueller wrote:
> >
> >>--
> >>Did you know?  If you use two dashes followed by a space as your
> >>signature separator, good email programs will chop them off
> >>automatically, reducing noise in email replies.
> >
> > Interesting! Can mutt do this? How do I configure it?

And how about Kmail?

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.