Re: PHP problems (Warning: session_start(): read returned less bytes than requested)

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 22:48, Bojan Baros hurled the following on the wire:
> Hello Deb-users...
>
> I started having some problems with PHP since the last upgrade, but I am
> not sure if it actually caused it.  I primarly use my web server for the
> Gallery.  The system is 100% unstable dist.

> Warning: session_start(): read returned less bytes than requested in
> /usr/share/gallery/session.php on line 60

Hello Bojan,

This looks like PHP Bug #21877
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=21877
but I'm not sure that it is present in your version.
If it is the bug, you can code around it (look for examples in the bug
report), but since it's not your code, you may not be so eager to :)
What happens on line 60 in session.php. Or what version of gallery is setup,
so I can check their webCVS.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.