Re: root file system has unknown type

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:57:02PM +0200, Wim De Smet wrote:
> And how would somebody know that it is a bug in initscripts? I would
> check the mount bugs (actually I had it and I didn't but I was lazy
> that day) and not find the bug and think it's something local.

I originally googled for it when I first noticed the condition on my own
box... the BTS posting popped right up.  But it's logical that it'd be on
either sysvinit, initscripts or on mount... how else do you think the root
filesystem gets mounted?

--
 Marc Wilson |     Some husbands are living proof that a woman can take
 msw@cox.net |     a joke.