Re: Resize partitions urgent help

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:34:29PM +0300, David Baron wrote:
> When I put in a second disk in my Windows box and could not get fdisk to work,
> I shelled out the money for ParitionMagic. Does the job--reparitioning is
> scarey, especially when there is already data on the disk.

I used BOOT-IT, which is much cheaper and worked perfectly.  You need a
Windows system (not necessarily the one being partitioned) to use it, at
least the downloaded version -- it's a Windows program that creates a boot
diskette or CD-ROM.  I haven't tried it under WINE.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading