RE: Resize partitions urgent help

David Baron wrote:
<snipped>
> When I bought a big disk, I put in several Windows paritions and a
> Linux one. No sweat, installed Knoppix and onwards. If I get around
> to dividing Linux things up, I will probably use it again.

I have moved to using QTParted.  It's on the Knoppix cdrom and works very well.  Just open a terminal, type "su" and then "qtparted" (no quotes of course).

I like using a LiveCD to repartition my drives, rather than a program that is installed on a drive.  It always seemed like trouble waiting to happen when I used a program to partition the disk it was running on.