Re: Resize partitions urgent help

When I put in a second disk in my Windows box and could not get fdisk to work,
I shelled out the money for ParitionMagic. Does the job--reparitioning is
scarey, especially when there is already data on the disk.

The program runs under Windows but will reboot to DOS if data must be moved
(pray nothing goes awry during this stage!), then reboots to Windows. Will do
everything under GUI if no data needs be moved.

When I bought a big disk, I put in several Windows paritions and a Linux one.
No sweat, installed Knoppix and onwards. If I get around to dividing Linux
things up, I will probably use it again.