Re: kill process by name

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 19:29, Muratorio, Diego wrote:
> Hello Rick, I am looking for the same, did you find something about
> kill process by name?

You want killall, from the psmisc package.

     "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it
      does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is
      not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps
      no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but
      rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always
      trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
                                I Corinthians 13:4-7