Re: Resize partitions urgent help

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 03:45:01PM +0000, Vijaya S wrote:
> thanks a lot ,
> But my main problem is i havent used parted anytime
> And moreover /debian is important i will take a backup of it how do i use parted
> to do that?

Try nParted, "apt-cache show nparted" says:

  nParted is a newt-based front end to the GNU parted library that
  permits the user to resize, copy, and move disk partitions in the
  style of PowerQuest's well-known Partition Magic partition table editor.

I hope this helps

Didar

--

BOFH excuse #149:

Dew on the telephone lines.

                  Random signature generated by Signify v1.07
                             http://www.debian.org/