Re: how to edit a pdf file in linux

* Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr> [2004 Aug 03 06:11 -0500]:
> Hi,
>
> I have just complete a PDF form using both acrobat reader and ps2dpf as
> follows:
> 1] I filled the form;
> 2] I printed the completed form as (PS) file;
> 3] I converted the PS output into PDF output with ps2pdf.
>
> The completed form is fine.

That sounds like you had a form in another format and were able to edit
the form with the native application.  What about the case where some
organization provides a form in a PDF, but we don't know what
application made the form nor do we have the source document?  It is in
this case where I would like to be able to edit the PDF form directly.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"