kde applications signal 11

Hi,

I'm trying to determine if I have a bug and where I should report it to.

I'm running debian testing, with kde as my desktop.
Whenever I close an application which is from kde, I get this error
message:

"The application unknown (konsole) crashed and caused the signal 11
(SIGSEGV)."

Of course, this message was generated by closing konsole, but closing just
about any application from kde causes an error. The error window says it
can do a backtrace, but when I try it, it says the backtrace is useless.

Processes which are not from kde packages do not cause this error message,
for example synaptic.

thanks,

Maurice