Re: creating audio-cd image from mp3/wav

On Saturday 31 July 2004 8:04 am, Micha Feigin wrote:
> Does it create a raw image for you for an audio project ? (could be that
> I missed something or that it was a buggy version).

I sit corrected... when I tell it to make an image it just gives
me the wavs as well :/ I guess that's what I get for not trying it first.

I /does/ do the right thing on data cds though...

--
I've noticed that anti-Microsoft folks fall into three basic camps with respect
to their desired remedies.  One kind wants to split the company up but not