reportbug (was: About emacs)

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:39:41 +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:

> However consider filing a bug if the source package for emacs does not
> build correctly with all the build-depends installed and using the
> standard debian package building scripts.

Yes, that seems to be what's happening here.

Hmm, do I need to get into some mlists in order to submit bug report?
I submitted one (on xsel and emacs) using reportbug 2 or 3 days ago, but
find it didn't make its way into google archive.

I remembered when I first tried reportbug, I didn't want to send out
anything so I choose "not connected to the internet" to the first
configuration question (of reportbug). But I am not asked about those
questions again. And, "dpkg-reconfigure reportbug" won't help...

Further, do I need to use my real email in order to submit bug report? I
hesitate doing so because of the google archive... :-)