Re: GUI-tool for network configuration

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 08:40:57PM +0200, Otto Wyss wrote:
> I wonder if there isn't any GUI-tool which allows to configure the
> network since I haven't found any. Does anybody know any?

try
	apt-cache search network administration
or other such keywords. I seem to recall at least one listed package
related to gnome--there may be others in the list.

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,