Using Debian / iptables to block outbound MSIE via headers?

Are there any tools which can block outbound web traffic via headers?

I've taken steps to minimize users' use of MSIE, but it's still possible
to acccess it on desktops:

  - Through the 'run' dialog.

  - Through the legacy MS Windows Explorer (file mangler) by entering a
    URL.

  - Through applications which run MSIE rather than the system-specified
    web browser (Firefox).

I pretty clearly can't stop 'em at the desktop.  I suspect I can block
the traffic via the header (user-agent string).  Any tools for doing
this specifically?

I'm thinking:

  - Squid ?
  - iptables.