Re: postscript-enabled mozilla package anyone

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 05:28:12PM -0500, Brad Sims wrote:
> Did you build them with xft?

Nope. I just installed all the build-depends packages required to build
it and then built the package after adjusting the rules file to sort out
postscript and xprint.

It was only afterwards that I noticed that previously I'd had a
mozilla-xft package and the new debs didn't contain one.

When I tested it though, it worked, and I don't really know what xft does
anyway, so I didn't bother going any further.

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse						| PGP Key ID:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) <-> Melbourne, Australia ( )	| 0x6B91B584