Re: Gnome fonts and themes

%% "Smith, Paul [BL60:SU40:EXCH]"<pausmith@americasm06.nt.com> writes:

  sp> I have this same problem (mozilla-firefox fonts are very small) after
  sp> upgrading to Gnome 2.6.

  sp> I checked and I do have the gnome-settings-daemon running, so that's not
  sp> what I'm missing.

I seemed to have solved this myself by logging out completely, ensuring
that all of the daemons related to Gnome, etc. were down, then logging
in again.

One other thing I did was re-enable Nautilus to start at login time, but
hopefully that wasn't what fixed the problem...

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortelnetworks.com>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools