Anybody use a Winbook fx?

I'm about to get one for about 50 bucks... And Would like to know if anyone here uses one. Its the realllllly old one, 150 pentium. Its a 1996 machine(Cirrus Logic Video). Has anybody gotten pcmcia up and running on this? Networking? Wireless? Should I just use a parrellel port dlink network adapter? Questions, Questions... The guy is throwing in 3 batteries and a docking station. I will probably have to be careful what I install, as it's only a 2 gig hd. If I have to I'll just go all console. But it would be nice to have X. By the way, is there anyone out there who can give me a link for setting up exim to work with my isp's smtp and pop servers for mail? It was offered during setup, and I opted to "leave it broken" when I was installing. Mozilla's mail client had no problem with it. But if I can't use X, I need to get into that console frame of mind. That said, if it gets stolen at school, it's only 50 bucks... And it's only got 32 megs ram. Any thoughts as to the size of my swap partition on the new machine? As I said before, I plan to use this baby for coding, basic net access, and if it exists, a console mode word processing program. I guess I may have to learn EMACS. Any thoughts? I'm excited; now if I can just come up with the cash for tuition and books(its nuts, it really is!)

Cecil