Gnumeric broken in sarge ?

Hi,

  I did my usual apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade last saturday,
  and discovered that gnumeric wouldn't run anymore. The only message
  printed is:

  Cannot allocate memory.

  This is mildly annoying, since I kep some essential dat ain a
  gnumeric spreadsheet. ( I do keep a woody install around, so all is
  not lost ;-)

  (By the way: bugbuddy sees to be broken too: just hangs trying to
  collect data .)

  I've tried rebuilding the package from scratch, and reinstalling it,
  but that didn't make any difference.

  Anyone have any suggestions ?

	      TimT.
--
tim.timmerman@asml.nl                              040-2683613
timt@timt.org   Voodoo Programmer/Keeper of the Rubber Chicken

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.