alt key is sticky after upgrading sid today.

Hi all,

i've upgraded my debian sid box (at work) today and have a strange
behavior of the alt key now.
As far as I can remember XFree has been upgraded and some nautilus
stuff. but to get to the point ...

... if i press alt+tab to select another window and release alt and tab,
the window list keeps being visible and the window does not get
selected. it seems that the alt key is sticky now.

keyboard configuration
xfree86 - 105 keys german - nodeadkeys

how could that be? what could be the problem?

have already downgraded Xfree to the previous version.
problem still not fixed :-(

gnome isn't the problem, it occures also in KDE.

thanks for any help in advance,

	Michael

PS. please cc me, i'm currently not on the list ...

--
Michael Flaig <mflaig@pro-linux.de>
PROLinux