OT: Re: Good News Server

Incoming from Simon Kitching:
> On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 18:29, s. keeling wrote:
> > Incoming from Loren M. Lang:
> > > Does anyone know of a good news server I could use?  I'd like to post
>
> A "good news" server sounds like a fine idea - none of this depressing
> war, famine and SCO stuff :-)

That's just what I thought when I saw this again this morning.

  - It's now been X years since the Catholic Church caved on the
    Galileo thing.

  - We've now been out of the Dark Ages for Blah centuries.

  - SCO has now fallen to U$0.0X / common share.

However, when you stop and think about it, "Good News" is a bit hard
to define and varies by audience.  Was it good or bad news when Bush
won the election?  Was it good or bad news when Microsoft finally
noticed the Internet?  Is it good or bad news when someone starts a
thread in debian-user about "Good News" servers?

- -