Re: Boot partion too small

* (gdavy@tpg.com.au)[20040602 07:54]:
> Hi All
> I've got a couple of systems that I made the boot partion <8mb on. The
> time has long come that these are full and I can't upgrade the kernel
> image on them. I've alread cleaned out the old reduntant images etc

Just abandon them.  On your running system, umount /boot and
mount it somewhere else (/mnt/oldboot or something).  Then
copy everything from there into /boot, which is now just a
directory on your root filesystem.  Remove the /boot line
From your fstab (or change it to /mnt/oldboot or similar).
Update your boot configuration, and Robert's your father's
brother.

good times,
Vineet