Re: what happened to KDE?

om Kuiper wrote:
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:21:45 -0400
From: Alex Derkach <aderkach@spymac.com>
To: Tom Kuiper <tbhk@dsnra.jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: cmetzler@speakeasy.net, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: what happened to KDE?

Why not just make a new /etc/gdm/Sessions/KDE file?
I've included mine for reference.

That's what I did the last time this happened, but it is no longer an option.
The only kde related command on my system now is /usr/bin/kdetrayproxy

I think the Debian developers have made some policy decision without
announcing it.

Cheers

Tom