Re: Taming the new fvwm

* Andrew Perrin (clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu)[20040602
  13:27]:
> Has anyone managed to tame (e.g. get the menus to obey) the new fvwm
> package:
>
> ii  fvwm        2.5.10-6    F(?) Virtual Window Manager, version 2.5

I just did this:

cp /etc/X11/fvwm/system.fvwm2rc ~/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc

WFM.  I hadn't customized any system-wide fvwm files, but
this way it at least works just like it used to wrt my
~/.fvwm/*.hook files.  This is good enough for me until I
find some spare time to consolidate these into a simpler
.fvwm2rc instead of the separate hook files.  I did like the
old setup, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for a
single-user configuration.

good times,
Vineet