Re: Replicating Debian Systems

Yes there is a "driver disk", If you add your driver to the disk then during
the install (someware) it asks you if you want/need to load 3rd party
drivers? At that point insert the driver disk and  answer yes, then it should
ask you for the source of the driver and you would select your floppy drive.
Then it will give you a list of drivers on the disk and you select the one
you want.

Ralph

--
Linux - to keep you humble.