(%WUGL7Y8E) reply to verify CallWave account

Hello,

Regarding the email that you recently sent to our customer care
department:

We were unable to authenticate your CallWave account with your
original email.  In order to process your request, please reply
to this email and include your phone number in the body of the
email.  Please also include the original question if your email
service (eg. AOL) does not automatically include previous
correspondence.  We will responde to your email as soon as
possible.

Thank you,

CallWave Customer Care

===