Install NVIDIA NV17 GeForce4 MX 440 for newbie please

I find stories on how to install my graphics card. But they are to difficult for me. I downloaded the file NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5336-pkg1.run from the Nvidia web-site. But when I'm running it, it starts to ask all sorts of difficult questions.

There seems to be a file (or more files) that I have to download and execute first.

I hope someone can help me. I'm sure I'm not the first to encounter this problem!

Thanks, Pieter