i810-tco reboots my computer in sarge

Why loads debian automatically i810-tco module, and restart my computer?
It's like "i810-tco press the reset button". I can comment from
/etc/discover.conf from the boot line the bridge, and then it works
because in this case it doesn't load this module, but it not seems to be
very good that I configure debian after first start with base-config, and
restarts my computer after 1 minute. How can I do to work with this
module, or why do developers that loads this module if not works?