Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 07:28:49PM -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:
> We have both. We are inclusive. Inclusive is PC. PC is good.

No, PC is a box of kludges that has managed to dominate the market by
being inclusive. The original Mac was much saner and had a nicer
processor but was too exclusive, so it lost out. Bummer.

Debian, of course, supports loads of different architectures.

:-)

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons