Upgrading to 'testing'

Hi folks,

Thanks for the suggestions. And Kent, point taken. I'll be more explicit on every msg.

First, my current set-up. I have 'stable' with a 2..2.20 kernel. My broadband modem is a Prolink Hurricane 8000 with a USB interface to the computer and a phone link to the wall phone socket. Under Window XP, it is configured for pppoE.

I would like to use this set-up to upgrade from 'stable' to 'testing'; adding more network hardware is not an option.

So, 'stable' does support broadband. It could be the kernel then.
What's the  link to the latest  'stable' kernel version?

Cheers.

Do you Yahoo!?