Re: Email client programs

Hi,

* Day Brown wrote (2004-01-31 06:00):
>Well, now thatcha mention it, I am somewhat bemused by the loss of email
>functionality since I quit using QWKMAIL and the BBS nets, and went on
>the internet.

I had similar thoughts. I used Crosspoint on Fido, and still miss some
features from both.

>QWKMAIL offered me enough colors to keep track of who said what in a
>thread, but no more than were useful for that purpose.

This and other things you said about QWKMAIL can be done with Mutt.
Using a Unix tool chain for mail requires some setup but is much more
powerful than any single tool can ever be.

Thorsten
--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of
evil is for the good men to do nothing.