Re: USB Hard Drive on Debian (woody) - Kernel 2.4.24

Robert,

The sd_mod module does not exist on my system.  As I recall, when I
compiled the 2.4.24 kernel, I did not include scsi support, as I forgot
that it is required for usb drives.  So, I need to recompile the kernel
with scsi support, is that correct?

Barry