Re: wireless router

On 20 Jan 2004, David wrote:
> Any reccomendations for wireless router hardware.  Went to Costco today
> and they had both D-link router+wireless card (802.11g) as well as a
> netgear package.  Both packages advertised being compatible with linux.
>
> Any input/advice/opinion on this?
>
> Thanks!

After the best part of a week's work I'm still unnable to communicate
with my Netgear MRI814v2. Searching on google I see some people think
it's wonderful, others say it's a waste of space. I'm beginning to
suspect there may be some incompatibility with my motherboard (Via
chipset) because my son's laptop (using Suse) could communicate with it
when he was last here.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic