error message "unknown keyword in syslinux.cfg"

hai,

I have downloaded the bootdisk from the dutch ftp-site. After that i put them on disk. No problem so far. I put the rescue disk in my floppy-drive and reboot the computer. After that I see a welcome and then several times the message "unknown keyword in syslinux.cfg"
Then the boot :
I press the enter button and linux.bin is loaded.
when this is ready nothing is happening :(

I tried to make the disk another time with another mirror.
Make the disk with suse-linux but with no luck.
Make the disk on another computer.

Who knows the solution to this problem.??

My system is now:

AMDk6 processor.
248 MB memory
Dual boot with XP and Suse Linux 9.0