SOLVED: kdeprintfax ignores /etc/efax.rc

On Monday 19 January 2004 07:27, Richard Lyons wrote:
> I notice that when sending a fax using kdeprintfax (print to fax), I need
> to enter all the setup info (the stuff that goes in the header strip) for
> each fax, as the entries in /etc/efax.rc are ignored.  Anyone else come
> across this prob -- or better, a solution?

Well that wasn't too difficult - just a matter of engaging brain.
   # cp /etc/efax.rc /home/richard/.efaxrc
   # chown richard:richard /home/richard/.efaxrc

But kdeprintfax Settings | Configure KdeprintFax shows the details it last
thought of, not the ones it is about to use in transmission - might be
thought of as a minor bug.

Sorry for the noise.

--
richard