Re: viewing multi-page .tiff: how to in linux

Hi,

Am So, den 18.01.2004 schrieb Damon L. Chesser um 03:50:
> Anybody got any ideas how to view a multi-page .tiff file?  The only
> thing I use windows for anymore is to view .tiff's I get from work and
> Linux does not (that I have found) have a way to view the other pages
> after page one.

ImageMagick contains the "display" command. Click the image to find the
"Next"-Button to get to the next page.

BYe, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/