Re: Problems in apache2 on Debian/Sarge

Gary Sandine declaimed:
> On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 11:33, Paul Mackinney wrote:
> > But the manual
> > foobar should be working by default...
>
> What versions of apache2 packages are you using?  I used to have this
> problem, too, and there was a hack for /etc/apache2/conf.d/apache2-doc
> that fixed this.  I removed the hack to the file, restarted apache2, hit
> http://localhost/manual/, and it works now.  Hmm.  I have:
>
> apache2-common 2.0.47-1
> apache2-doc    2.0.47-1
> apache2-mpm-pe 2.0.47-1

$ dpkg -l | grep apache
ii  apache2-common 2.0.47-1       Next generation, scalable, ex
ii  apache2-doc    2.0.47-1       Documentation for apache2
ii  apache2-mpm-pr 2.0.47-1       Traditional model for Apache2

Thanks very much, I'll google for the hack. The Debian bug db came up
empty on this issue, maybe it's an apache bug?

BTW, how is the perchild version working for you? The package info has
some scary disclaimers.

PM
--
Paul Mackinney