Re: Documentation and Usability

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 08:21:13PM -0600, Jacob S. wrote:

> There's one more point I'm surprised nobody's mentioned yet. The
> documentation for the "other" operating system.

Jacob, comparing yourself to Windows in order to look good isn't very
challenging.  :-)

I repeat what I implied before:  Debian isn't for beginners who want
hand-holding.  There are plenty of distributions that specifically do
supply just that (for a fee), notably SuSE, Xandros, and Libranet,
the latter two of which also give you what's basically Debian.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading