Re: Inline PGP signatures and headers created by mutt

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 04:37:57PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> ... how does one configure mutt to produce an inline-signed
>    message with a "Content-Type: text/plain;...." header instead of
>    "...application/pgp;...format=text"? The otherwise very comprehensive
>    documentation when you hit F1 gives me no clue on this.

Don't you feel dumb when you post a question and then discover the answer
immediately afterwards?

The necessary tweak was to 'set pgp_outlook_compat=yes' in addition to
'set pgp_create_traditional=yes'. Score one for semi-random experimentation.
Should I file a wishlist bug asking for the mutt docs to explain what
"outlook compatible" actually entails?

Sorry for the noise!

--
Pigeon