Re: Sony PCI Memory Stick Reader

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 10:25:17AM -0500, Andrew Perrin wrote:

Not the same, but: I read a my sony memory stick as follows:

#
# <pass>
/dev/hdb1       /               ext3    errors=remount-ro       0
1
/dev/hdb2       /usr            ext3    errors=remount-ro       0
1
/dev/hdb3       /home           ext3    errors=remount-ro       0
1
/dev/hdb4       none            swap    sw                      0
0
proc            /proc           proc    defaults                0
0
none            /proc/bus/usb   usbfs   defaults                0
0
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    user,noauto             0
0
/dev/cdrom      /cdrom          iso9660 ro,user,noauto          0
0
/dev/sdd1       /memstick       auto    defaults,rw,user,noauto 0
0

(wrapping messed up the screen), anyway, sometimes you have to go
farther than sd1, why have no idea...

HTH