Re: fetchmail skips messages even if ~/.fetchids is truncated

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 08:22:48PM -0800, Marc Wilson wrote:
> Gotta love the stupidities people will go to just to avoid actually
> learning something.

No, Marc.  I /do/ want to learn.  That's why I linger here.  And I do
read the documentation.  Usually it helps, but sometimes I obviate
something.  And sometimes I find a bug.  That's when I ask and/or file a
bugreport.

And thank you, by the way.

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9