Re: Remote health test for servers?

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:30:31 -0500
Randy Rodriguez <randy@mercurytech.com> wrote:

> They have a license the call the Better Than Free License (BTFL).
> Basically, if you sell a service that incorporates BB, you have to
> purchase a license, otherwise it's free.  As per the page: "Simply
> put, if Big Brother is helping you or someone else (in the case of
> outsourcing) make money then you'll need to get a commercial license."
>
> Monitoring your own servers in house, free.  Monitoring a client's
> servers, in house or remote, commercial.

Thanks. My main use for this right now is a client... So, even if I
put something on my personal servers, I'll probably try to use the
same thing my clients are using. Easier when they have a problem that
way. :-)

Thanks again,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Linux. When you want to get there today!