Re: Moz firebird * php

Hi again wayne
I can't help wondering if your problems have more to do with browser
redirection than with php. In order to see the link I sent you
index.html redirects to aiki.php, the symptoms you described sound like
its isn't doing that.  I havent been able to put together in my head yet
exactly what you meant by index.html __calls__ phpinfo.php, but perhaps
you meant somthing like:

so - try this link http://valhalla.wildcomm.net/phpinfo.php - no browser
redirection involved - long shot, but your apache stuff looks kosha to
my inexperienced eyes.

Glenn